Claim SkillsFuture Credit on SKLS Courses
SKLS Korean Language Courses have been approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for SkillsFuture Credit!
Students may claim SkillsFuture Credit for eligible SKLS courses on or after 1st December 2016.
From 18th May 2017, SSG has discontinued the option to refund to individual. All claims made will be paid out from SSG to the school directly.
Here are some simple steps on how to make your SkillsFuture claim under the new process:
Step 1: Choose your SKLS course
- Choose your preferred SKLS course.
- Most of the courses on our website are approved for SkillsFuture Credit. Our list of approved Korean Language Courses are:
- Beginners 1 Term 1
- Beginners 1 Term 2
- Beginners 2 Term 1
- Beginners 2 Term 2
- Intermediate 1 Term 1
- Intermediate 1 Term 2
- Intermediate 2 Term 1
- Intermediate 2 Term 2
- Intermediate 3 Term 1
- Intermediate 3 Term 2
- Pre-Advance 1 Term 1
- Pre-Advance 1 Term 2
- Pre-Advance 2 Term 1
- Courses not on this list (including Advance level courses, Private Lessons and Corporate classes) are not approved for SkillsFuture Credit.
Step 2: Place a deposit to secure a seat for your chosen course
- Students may place a deposit to secure a seat for any of our courses with a $100.00 deposit via our website or in-person at our school counter.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email (for web registrations) or hardcopy (for in-person registrations) upon successful registration.
- Please reply to the registration confirmation email letting us know of your intent to claim from your SkillsFuture credit, and how much credit you would like to use. We will provide you with an invoice for the course.
- Kindly remember to make your claim at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course start date in order to get your $100.00 deposit refunded to you by Week 6 of your course. A gentle note that students who do not make their claim not made at least 2 weeks prior to their commencement of the course may not be able to get their $100.00 refunded by Week 6 of your course. The latest that a student may make a claim for a commencing course would be by 11:59pm on the day of the course commencement itself. Past the course start date, SSG will not approve any attempted claims made.
- Select your chosen course type and click on "Proceed to claim credit".
- Log-in to your Skills Future account with your SingPass.
- Input the Course Start Date, and enter your payment details:
- Input the amount of course fees (refer to invoice)
- Input the amount of credit you wish to claim from SkillsFuture. You may claim the full amount of course fees as long as you have sufficient credit in your SkillsFuture account. Alternatively, you may choose to claim only a specific amount from your SkillsFuture account.
- Upload a copy of your official SKLS invoice for your chosen course, check the declaration boxes and submit your claim.
- Do remember to print or save a copy of the submission acknowledgement page for your future reference.
- We would appreciate if you could print screen your claim submission and forward to us via email.
Step 3: Commencing your SKLS course
- Please come to our school counter 10 – 15 minutes early on your first day of class to make payment of remainder school fees (if you did not claim the full course amount from your SkillsFuture Credit, and collect your course materials.
- You will receive an official receipt for course fees paid from our school counter.
Step 4: Refund of Deposit Paid
- WDA will notify the school of students who submitted their claims at least 2 weeks before the course commencement date by lesson 5 of the course commenced.
- SKLS will take at least one week to process the refund of the deposit paid to secure a seat for the course. You will likely be able to receive the refund by Week 6 of your course.
- To note: Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for SkillsFuture Credit before proceeding.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8688 8803 during our opening hours if you have any questions or require any help.